SUMMER SURVIVAL PACK - Ready to install pack to control flies and mosquitos and crawling insects.
Chaindrite2 Metered Insect Spray + Dispenser value pack
Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a 12-month warranty on the dispenser.
Chaindrite2 Metered Insect Spray contains professional grade active ingredients. Active ingredient: 14g/kg Pyrethrum, 60g/kg Piperonyl Butoxide.
What is included in the Chaindrite2 Metered Summer Survival pack;
2 x Metered Programmable dispenser (wall mount). 2 x AAA batteries
4 x Chaindrite2 metered 150g Natural Pyrethrum refill can (Each Can lasts 4 - 6 weeks).
What Insects does it work on?
Chaindrite2 metered is a professional strength product which is effective against ALL insects, including Mosquitoes, Flies, Ants, Cockroaches, Moths, Silverfish, Borer (in flight), Dust Mites, Midges and so many more. It can also be very effective against small spiders, large spiders and geckos, as Py matic will created a barrier eliminating geckos food source.
Very Easy to Use
Pest and Lawn Programmable Dispensers are very easy to use. They can be use indoor or outdoor in patio areas or above exterior doors to prevent flies and mosquitos entering the house. Since its a portable unit, just place it on top of a cabinet/shelf/fridge, or wall mounted above external doors.
Pyrethrum is derived from the Chrysanthemum daisy flower, which is harvested in Tasmania. It is completely safe for people and pets. Completely biodegradable.
- Professional grade technology in Automated insect control.
- Fully Programmable:
- Indoor / Outdoor – Day or Night time setting, 24 hour Operation ( 1min - 60mins)
- The unit can be turned on/off at your own discretion.
- Chaindrite2 metered Natural Pyrethrins works even with your doors and windows open.
- Batteries last 12 months
HOW TO USE:
- To open the dispenser, use the dispenser key
- Place the batteries inside the dispenser on the side.
- Place the can inside the dispenser. (make sure the dispenser valve is lined up in the middle of the spraying aperture)
- Choose a preferred setting.
- INDOOR USE: Place Dispenser unit in the central room, usually family room for optimum results. The dispenser should be placed about a 1/4 meter below the ceiling.
- OUTDOOR USE: Place dispenser above the back door ensuring dispensing outside over the doorway. Or place on the ground, away from the barbecue and upwind from your entertaining area.
APVMA Approval No. 69129/150g
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg