Netbiokem is a Ready To Use high level disinfectant that can be used as a spray, liquid / wipe or fog.
- Kills 99.99% of most harmful bacteria, fungi, mycobacteria and viruses
- Ready to use 2-in-1 solution, eliminating the need for pre‑clean process
- Non-flammable and non-toxic formulation
- Suitable for all transport, commercial, industrial, health services, military and any essential services industry
- Can be applied by spray, or by microdiffusion with an Ultra Low Volume (ULV) fogging machine
To be used for/with:
- To disinfect surfaces;
- For homes, commercial areas, and businesses to sanitize against bacteria, microbes, and other viruses;
- Bacterial, Virucidal, Fungicidal Solution;
- Indoors, Outdoors.
- TGA Approved for COVID-19 claim (ARTG No.336972)
- Complies with AMS 1453, Airbus CML, Boeing D6-7127
- Conforms to all European Norms EN Standards
- Always wear proper safety equipment when working with sprayed solutions;
- Use undiluted;
- Wear eye protection when working with the product;
- Spray and wipe or use a fogging machine.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
Pack size: 500ml
SPRAY: Spray Netbiokem onto the surface until completely wet. Allow 5 minutes contact time for disinfection. Wipe the surface with a clean, dry lint-free cloth. For heavily soiled surfaces, a second application may be required. For food contact surfaces, rinse and dry afterwards.
LIQUID / WIPE: Apply Netbiokem liquid onto the wipe material until wet. Wipe and leave for 5 minutes to ensure complete disinfection. Wipe the surface with a clean, dry lint-free cloth. It is recommended to also rinse and dry if the surfaces are in contact with food.
FOG: All fog treatments must be carried out in empty premises / areas with any air conditioning and recirculation systems switched off. Ensure all external doors are closed and any internal doors and small space closures are open.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg