Maxforce Quantum Liquid Ant Bait (containing HVL technology) is a long-lasting, broad spectrum, cost-effective viscous liquid bait providing fast colony control. Bait remains palatable to ants for 8 weeks after application. Use in and around domestic, commercial and institutional buildings (eg. hospitals, health and aged care facilities, food processing areas, offices, houses and schools).
Maxforce Quantum is a viscous liquid bait made up almost entirely (>99.9%) from naturally derived ingredients.It has been specifically developed with a patented formulation system (HVL Technology) which utilises the uniqueproperties of the ingredients to naturally preserve the bait and ensure long term attractiveness to ants withoutartificial preservatives. Ants are attracted to the bait and then take it back to the nest where the active ingredient kills the queen, workers and the rest of the nest.
Maxforce Quantum Liquid Ant Bait has been scientifically tested in Australia against Australian ant species and has shown a high level of effectiveness against a range of pest ants. Maxforce Quantum is effective against sugar feeding species as well as protein feeding species:
- Argentine ants (Linepithema humile)
- Pavement ants
- Pharaoh ants (Monomorium pharaonis)
- Crazy ants
- White-footed ants (Technomyrmex albipes)
- Ghost ants (Tapinoma melanocephalum)
- Acrobat ants
- Rover ants
- Little black ants
- Big-headed ants
- Thief ants
- Black garden ants
- Odorous house ants
- Black house ant (Ochetellus glaber)
- Controls sweet and protein loving ants
- Expect significant reduction in ant activity in days, followed by colony elimination in weeks (depending on ant species & size of nest)
- Triggers initial increase in ant activity as they take the bait
- Rapid control of all major ant species
- Quick and easy to apply
- Remains effective for up to 3 months
- Controls sugar feeding ant species as well as certain protein feeders.
- A gel bait - ideally suited to ant feeding preferences.
- Contains HVL Technology - providing long lasting palatability and ongoing effectiveness.
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- Low application rate
- Based on >99.9% natural ingredients.
- Has demonstrated longer lasting palatability compared to other gel baits.
- Clear and odourless
- Remains effective from one quarterly service visit to the next
- Flexible label for indoor and outdoor use in residential and commercial accounts
- Apply as crack and crevice, void or spot treatment
- Convenient 3 x 30g syringe pack
- Broad spectrum appeal to many ant species
- Ants are liquid feeders. Maxforce Quantum is in a physical state which matches the natural feeding preference of the target pest.
- Contains 0.03% imidacloprid
- Higher concentration compared to earlier Maxforce liquid baits (0.005%) provides faster elimination of the ant colony.
- Utilises patented HVL TechnologyTM
- Extended bait life. Place enough bait at first visit and have confidence of ongoing palatability to ants for a minimum of eight weeks after application. Bait is also completely stable under a range of temperature extremes.
- Non-toxic formulation provides greater level of confidence of safety in use compared to other competitor products classified as poisons.
- Low level of synthetic ingredients means greater attractiveness to ants (Customers will also appreciate this feature).
- This is a highly cost effective product.
THE MAXFORCE QUANTUM ADVANTAGE - HVL TECHNOLOGY
Conventional liquid baits (and even some gel products) can dry out relatively quickly when exposed to the environment and therefore lose their attractiveness to ants. Maxforce Quantum utilizes HVL (Hygroscopic Viscous Liquid) Technology to extend the life of the bait and ensure long-lasting effectiveness.HVL Technology utilises the unique properties of a naturally derived ingredient to not only functionas a preservative (eliminating the need for artificial preservatives which can impact on palatability to ants) but also to result in a product which exhibits hygroscopic properties. (Hygroscopic means to attract or readily absorb moisture from the air - in other words this means ‘non-drying’). As a result, the nature of Maxforce Quantum is maintained over an extended period and the bait remains attractive to ants virtually indefinitely. Trials show that Maxforce Quantum palatability significantly outlasts other competitor gels.
1 x MAXFORCE QUANTUM Liquid Ant Bait Killer 30g Imidacloprid Professional Strength
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg