Sentricon 'alwaysActive' Termite baits
Save yourself thousands of dollars and DIY like a professional and protect your home.
- 1 x Sentricon 'Always active' 150g rods
NB:The Sentricon Always Active termiticide rods contain both the attractant materials and toxins for Termite Colony elimination. This product requires no bait additive and little maintenance as termites will begin feeding on the termiticide rods, and ingest the Insect Growth regulator which inhibits chitin synthesis and prevent the moulting stage of the lifecycle. This process is passed back through the colony for control. Termite Elimination has usually already taken place before activity has been detected. The Termiticide Rods are low toxicity to humans and pets. Inspection is required 3-6 monthly (more if in high risk or areas of high termite activity) to determine the state of the rods, and replacement is recommended if consumed, or partially consumed by termites.
This product can be used:
- For use in areas conducive to termite foraging. (Except Tasmania);
- To protect the structures from subterranean termite damage;
- Areas that create a zone of high moisture around the foundation edge such as: air conditioning units, hot water units, irrigation systems, down-pipes and water run-off areas;
- Edges of paved or concrete paths. Moisture coming off the path makes travel for termites easier;
- Near tree stumps, trees, woodpiles or any other wooden or cellulose materials in the garden.
How to use:
- Place Sentricon RTI stations in the soil 300 to 500 mm off a foundation wall;
- According to the situation you can place it along the path edge where there is a natural moisture gradient;
- Where there is a concrete driveway, patio or very wide path off the foundation wall;
- Place around the whole structure at 3 m intervals.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
AlwaysActive(R) is the registerd TM of Dow Agroscience
APVMA registration approval number: 80120/100250
Manufacturer: Dow AgroSciences Australia Limited