Tribute is a new sulphonylurea turf herbicide containing the active ingredient foramsulfuron.
The product selectively removes unwanted cool-season grasses from warm-season grasses.
Predominantly a foliar herbicide with less activity via the soil, Tribute is a professional product with a selective action. As one of the most effective post emergence herbicides available to control season grasses and Crowfoot Grass in Couchgrass, Tribute will remove unwanted cool-season grasses from warm-season grasses.
- GROUP B HERBICIDE;
- Active ingredient: 22.5 g/L FORAMSULFURON;
- Selective action;
- A member of the sulfonylurea group of herbicides;
- Includes the inhibitor of ALS mode of action;
- Variable and versatile;
- Colour: beige;
- Liquid formula;
- Odour aromatic.
- Turf - Couchgrass (common and hybrid couchgrass), Zoysia grass only, DO NOT apply to Queensland Blue Couch.
- For best results apply under good growing conditions and to weeds and turf which are actively growing and not under stress;
- Do not mow during the three to four days preceding or following treatment;
- To avoid turf damage do not apply to very dry sandy soils followed by soaking rainfall. Turf damage may also be increased in highly alkaline soils (soil pH >8.5 as determined by soil in water suspension);
- One week before and after application avoid excessive mechanical disruptions such as aerification and verticutting;
- Before mixing make sure that the spray tank is completely clean;
- If pH of water carrier is less than 5.5, use a buffer solution to raise pH to meet 7.0;
- DO NOT mix Tribute with acid-forming compounds in the spray vat;
- DO NOT leave spray mix standing in the vat overnight;
- When applying, aim for an even coverage.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
APVMA Approval Number: 49867
Product name: Tribute Selective Herbicide
Product Label: click here
Product SDS: click here
This product must be used in accordance with the registered product label
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg