Optigard ant bait gel Professional - 30g syringe (Controls ALL ant species)
Optigard Ant Gel Bait is a proven performer on both meat ants and sugar ants and offers unparalleled control of ants, including Argentine, carpenter, ghost and other nuisance ant species.
As used by professional pest controllers in Australia. Optigard Ant Gel Bait is a proven performer on both meat ants and sugar ants and offers unparalleled control of ants, including Argentine, carpenter, ghost and other nuisance ant species. Optigard contains the non repellent active thiamethoxam , providing efficacy against the entire colony, not just the workers. Optigard Ant Gel is transparent at application and stays clear throughout treatment. It has little to no odor and doesn't stain treated surfaces. And its thicker consistency allows it to hold its shape without running.
Packaged in a ready-to-use 30 gram syringes with individual plungers, Optigard Ant Gel Bait is our technician's product of choice for professional jobs due to its extremely palatable formula, this potent active ingredient is readily transferred throughout the colony, providing complete colony elimination.
Recommended cockroach bait placements:
- Corners of under-sink cupboards
- Hinges of cupboard doors and dishwasher (gels)
- Corners of food cupboards
- Under cupboards, fridges and cookers (bait stations)
- Feet of fridge and cookers (gels)
- Kickboards of cupboards (gels)
- Underneath microwave, toaster and other small kitchen appliances
The key to success with cockroach baiting is to apply numerous, small bait placements – small dots of gel in many locations, rather than applying big blobs or lines of gel, or bait stations in fewer locations.
* Applies clear and stays clear throughout treatment
* Holds its shape
* Works on both meat ant and sugar feeding ants which is very unique with ant gel baits!