Ronstar is a herbicide that offers great weed control without root pruning. This selective, granular, pre-emergent herbicide controls certain weeds in woody ornamental shrubs and trees in nurseries.
Controls the following weeds
Winter Grass Summergrass Creeping Oxalis Bindii Thistle Capeweed Cat's ear Cudweed Medic Crowsfoot-Grass
- Active ingredient: 20 g/kg oxadiazon;
- Granular formulation;
- Pre-emergent herbicide;
- Unique mode of action- group G;
- Effect up to 10 days;
- Broad spectrum;
- Efficient and economic;
- Weak odour;
- Colour: grey to tan.
- All recreational turf situations.
- Most turf species, excluding Santa Ana couch, carpetgrass and centipede grass;
- Container-grown woody ornamental shrubs, trees and vines;
- Control of germinating weed seedlings is expected for up to 10 weeks after application.
- Apply on moist soil or apply irrigation if it does not rain within two days;
- Use a properly calibrated granular applicator to apply the granules in a uniform pattern;
- Uniform application is essential for satisfactory weed control. Calibrate the applicator before use according to the manufacturer's instructions, and check applicator frequently to ensure that the equipment is working properly;
- After application, make sure granules are washed or brushed off the foliage, particularly the foliage of prostrate and dense ground-cover plants;
- DO NOT apply granules when foliage is wet;
- Do not apply to turf foliage that is wet.
Dangerous to fish. DO NOT contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the chemical or used containers.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
REGISTRANT: Bayer Crop Science Pty Ltd APVMA Approval No.: 62461/15kg
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg