Professional 15L backback pump sprayer - An uncomplicated design presents a reliable, practical and comfortable product.
Application: Suitable for intensive use by semi-professional operators in the plant protection industry. Weed control can be achieved using suitable liquid plant protection agents; including Roundup.
The sprayer fulfills the basic requirements for demanding use in the trade and with semiprofessional operators. Robust and maintenance friendly design.
- The pumping procedure is efficient & easy due to a smooth power transfer system via a double push rod
- The pump system incorporates an effective mixing system. While pumping, the liquid in the tank is constantly swirled and mixed
- The tank and the base are anatomically shaped similar to the human spine. In conjunction with comfortable shoulder straps, the ease of carrying the unit is significantly increased. this is a huge advantage for operational comfort and safety
- An integrated robust handle assist with comfortable transport and easy emptying
- The internal, large volume pump system is centrally located and sealed with a low wear pleated hose.This arrangment prevents potential leakages and reduces maintanance.
- The diameter of the large tank fiiling aperture is 124mm with a quick locking lid. The large inlet filter is easily removed.
- A stable tank base ensures good footing ,also on uneven surfaces.
- Pump lever suitable for LH/RH operation with position for transport/storage
Tank Capacity - 15L
Max Spray Pressure Bar - 4.0
Weight - 5.1
Hose Length - 1.3
Spray Wand - 50cm Plastic
Pump Type - Piston
Equipment - Adjustable universal hollow cone nozzle
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg