TALON XT PRO Rodenticide kills rats and mice in a single feed, making it an exceptional solution for both residential and commercial infestations. Its wax block format also means treating with TALON requires less bait and labour compared to other rodenticides, helping you deliver long-lasting results while saving money.
A highly effective rodent solution
- Palatable bait that kills rats and mice in a single feed
- High integrity wax blocks are moisture resistant, weather resistant and durable in all sorts of conditions, providing long-lasting results
- Kills rodents that are resistant to other rodenticides
More economical than you think
- TALON delivers value for money with 500 blocks per 10 kg pail
- To economise, you can use a ‘pulsed baiting’ technique and put out small quantities of bait at weekly intervals
- TALON uses 90% less bait to achieve 60% better efficacy compared to bromadiolone, and 75% less bait to achieve over 25% better efficacy than difenacoum
Tips for use
- For best results, place baits in stations where rodent activity is noticed and away from children and companion animals. Rodents may feed for up to 3 days, but the first feed is lethal and death will normally occur 4-7 days after bait consumption.
- For a cost-effect control program, use the ‘pulsed baiting’ technique. In this process, small quantities of bait are put out at weekly intervals. The bait at the first application (or ‘pulse’) are completely consumed and the rodents are given time to die. Once this has happened, more bait is put out for rodents that did not eat at the first pulse. This process is repeated until there are no further signs of rodent activity (usually 2-3 pulses are sufficient)
APVMA Approval Number: 49867
Product name: TALON XT PRO Rodenticide
Product Label: click here
Product SDS: click here
This product must be used in accordance with the registered product label
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg