How to Get Rid of Pet Urine Smells in Your HOME
Do you feel like your whole house smells like a litter box? Getting rid of cat odours in carpets and furniture is key to getting your house to smell fresh and clean. How do you go about truly removing cat odour and not just covering it up? The key is knowing a little science behind the smell. Cat urine contains uric acid, which can last in carpets, fabrics and wood for years! If left
How to Clean up pet urine
Whether your cat recently urinated on a surface in your home or you have old stains and odour, it's important to address the mess with some strategy. Here are some basic guidelines to get you started:
- Use an old towel to blot and absorb as much urine as possible as soon as you find a spot.
- Let an enzyme or probiotic cleaner sit on the stained area for a few hours and dry naturally.
- Put a laundry basket over the area while it's being treated to keep kitty away from the cleaner.
- Open windows and run fans to keep the airflow moving and help odors leave your house.
- Try to identify why your cat is having accidents (urinary issue, stress, change in routine).
Hang odour bags above Cat Litter trays
- Hang 1 or 2 StopOdours Odour remover bags above cat litter trays to soak up and adsorb foul smells. At $22.25ea, they are extemly effective and a must for all cat lovers!
Simply place the odour bag above the (or as close as possible) cat litter tray and in 24 hours the odour will be gone. StopOdour bags do not mask odours it removes them. Its contents are bio-degradable, non-flammable, non-toxic, safe around children, pets, & mother earth. StopOdour bags can take from one hour to several days to work, but it is very effective since it removes odours versus masking them. It is simple to use and cost effective.
About StopOdour Odour remover bags
Designed for Professional Pest Managers to get rid of foul smells, including dead rodents, musty mildew, cigarette smoke and animal urine and vomit. StopOdours odour remover bags have become a godsend when you need a smell gone immediately! StopOdours odour bags adsorb the gas molecules (ions and atoms) that make up the foul odours. Each bag contains a proprietary blend of highly porous microscopic granules which have incredibly large surface areas (each gram has a surface area of about 500 square meters). The foul odours are adsorbed to the surface pores and condense, meaning, the smells and odours are stuck at the surface and trapped inside the pores.