I am often asked what is the best bait to use for mice and rats.
TALON XT PRO Rodenticide kills rats and mice in a single feed, making it an exceptional solution for both residential and commercial infestations. Its wax block format also means treating with TALON requires less bait and labour compared to other rodenticides, helping you deliver long-lasting results while saving money
When planning a Rodent (Rats/Mice) eradication control program, Talon XT is an excellent choice and has proven to be effective by Professionals in managing rodent populations in domestic and commercial buildings.
The Benefits of Talon XT Pro Rodenticide
A highly effective rodent solution
- Palatable bait that kills rats and mice in a single feed
- High integrity wax blocks are moisture resistant, weather resistant and durable in all sorts of conditions, providing long-lasting results
- Kills rodents that are resistant to other rodenticides
More economical than you think
- TALON delivers value for money with 500 blocks per 10 kg pail
- To economise, you can use a ‘pulsed baiting’ technique and put out small quantities of bait at weekly intervals
- TALON uses 90% less bait to achieve 60% better efficacy compared to bromadiolone, and 75% less bait to achieve over 25% better efficacy than difenacoum
Bait stations are best practice to secure rat and mice issues without risking the health of pets. All baits should be placed in a lockable station, we recommend Protecta Shield rodent stations due to its size and strength.
Backed by many years of research and development and thoroughly field tested under Australian conditions, Talon XT will do the job of effective rodent control while limiting potential risks.
The Best way to get rid of a Dead Rat or Dead Mouse smell
The above products are available from PestandLawnWarehouse. Australia wide shipping for just $6.95 per order.