Antmaster Ant Killer is a ready-to-use sugar-based liquid ant bait formulation that requires no mixing or dilution prior to use. It can be used in various indoor or outdoor situations and is attractive to sugar-feeding ant species. Trials have demonstrated activity against black house ants, white footed ants and ghost ants. Since not all ants feed on sugary type foods Antmaster Ant Killer may not be attractive to certain species of ants. We recommend the use of Maxforce GB Granular Ant Bait for the control of ants that prefer oil-type foods such as Coastal Brown Ants, Singapore Ants, Fire Ants & Green Head Ants
Antmaster Ant Killer is not classified as a poison making it incredibly safe and the perfect ant bait to use around your property.
How to use Antmaster Ant Bait
- Before you start make sure all alternative food sources for the pest ants are removed.
- Apply approximately 5ml of Antmaster Ant Bait along ant trails or other areas of infestation.
- Antmaster can be applied in small receptacles such as bottle caps, lids, etc. Even better would be to use AntCafe stations to hold Antmaster and protect it from the elements as well as non target species.
- Place bait stations in areas where they will not be disturbed. Try to avoid areas with direct sunlight as the bait will dry out quicker and also ants may be reluctant to eat the bait if it gets too hot.
- Replenish bait stations with more Antmaster as needed until ant activity ceases
APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) Approval Number: 64036
This product must be used in accordance with the registered product label
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg