Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait contains a low concentration of a modern, low-dose insecticide (fipronil) which provides control of cockroaches when they ingest the gel. Small spots of gel are placed in out of the way areas where cockroaches are commonly found (eg. under sink units and cupboards) and therefore there is very little risk of exposure to the product. Maxforce Gold Cockroach Gel is not classified as a poison therefore there is also very little risk of adverse effects even if the spots are accidentally contacted.
APPLICATION RATE & DELIVERY
- 2–5 spots of Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel / m2 of treated surface (Spot size should be about 5 mm in diameter or approximately 0.1 g of product)
- The use of Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel results in an extremely low amount of active substance used. In the case of Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel this is equivalent to 0.1– 0.25 mg of active substance/m2 of treated surface.
- To apply Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel, remove the cap on the nozzle and touch the tip to the surface to be treated and slowly depress plunger until sufficient cockroach bait is dispensed.
- Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed.
- Where maintenance treatments form part of the professional pest controllers contract it is recommended that cockroach activity be monitored where Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel has been applied one month after initial treatment or at more regular intervals in areas of high infestation.
- Do not spray insecticide or aerosol on or near Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel after application as this may contaminate the gel and reduce effectiveness
- Do not place Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel on freshly sprayed surfaces as this may contaminate the gel and reduce effectiveness
- Smaller more frequent placements of Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel typically work better than larger less frequent placements.
- The size of the Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel placements should depend on the cockroach species and the size of the infestation.
- Follow the label directions on the pack and understand that large cockroach species will consume more Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel and larger placements should be made when populations are high.
- A plastic applicator tip is the best choice when working around electrical equipment.
- Gels may stain some textiles and porous surfaces. Where this could be a problem, apply Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel into cracks, crevices and hard to see places.
May irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after use.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
This Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel is of a high grade and suitable for the purpose for which it is expressly intended and must be used in accordance with the directions. The user must monitor the performance of any product as climatic, geographical or biological variables and/or developed resistance may affect the results obtained. No responsibility is accepted in respect of this product, save for those non-excludable conditions implied by the Trade Practices Act or any State or Federal legislation. DO NOT place Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel in areas that are routinely washed.
Conduct a thorough inspection of the premises and then place Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel in areas near cockroach harbourages or in sheltered areas where signs of cockroaches are evident. Replenish Maxforce Gold Cockroach Bait Gel if previous application has been consumed and cockroaches remain a problem; increasing number of spots if necessary.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED UNDER APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION
APVMA Approval Number: 55553/0802
Product name: Maxforce Gold Cockroach Gel bait
Product Label: click here
Product SDS: click here
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg