Temprid 75 is a dual active insecticide that is widely used by Professional Pest Managers on a daily basis to control most insect pests in internal situations including; cockroaches, ants, Millipede, Carpet Beetle, Case-Making Clothes, Moth Hide and Larder Beetle, Housefly, Spider, Silverfish Fire Ant / Red Imported Fire, Ant, Ants, Cockroaches Australian Cockroach German Cockroach Oriental Cockroach Flies Flying pests.
Mixing Temprid 75
- Non-porous surfaces: 5 ml / up to 1L water / 20m2
- Porous surfaces or through use of power equipment: 5 ml / up to 1 L water / 20 m2
When to apply
- Apply to heavy infestations as soon as possible for rapid action knockdown
Why use Temprid 75?
- Temprid75 is a general insecticide that will control most insect pests. It is a suspension concentrate that offers a unique dual mode of action by combining two powerful and effective residual insecticides: beta-cyfluthrin and imidacloprid to deliver greater control.
- Harmful if swallowed
- May irritate the skin and eyes, avoid contact
- When handling, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and elbow length chemical-resistant gloves
- Wash hands after use
- After each use wash gloves and contaminated clothing
- Where to use
- Indoor Public building Food factories Aircraft Ship Commercial building Industrial building Outdoor
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg