Shieldrite Crawling Insect Foam is the latest aerosol foam available in the market for control of Bed bugs, Termites, Ants, Cockroaches and Wasps.
It has been developed by the Formulation Specialists Sherwood Chemicals as a wet foam that breaks down quickly therefore reducing the amount of disturbance in the treatment zone and leaving a non-repellent residual for the control of crawling insects.
Highly effective for the spot application of Bed bugs, Termites and Wasps internally. Features a unique thin stainless steel tube for pinpoint application into voids and termite workings.
It has been formulated with 0.5g/kg Imidacloprid, a reliable non repellent neonicotinoid ingredient effective by contact or ingestion against Bed Bugs.
How to Kill bed bugs with Shieldrite Crawling Insect Spray
- Spray around and under the bed and along the baseboards near the bed. After removing the drawers from the furniture, the inside of the cabinetry should be sprayed as well as the bottom and sides of the drawers. Do not treat the inside of the drawers. If needed the clothes in the drawers should be removed and laundered.
- Spray around the inside of closets, door frames and doors.
- Spray around windows.
- Spray seams of drawers, both top and bottom. Spray dressers from below. Spray where dressers touch the floor.
- Spray where the bed touches the floor, spray chairs and underneath chairs.
- Spray all baseboards, loose plaster, behind bed frames and headboards, beneath beds and furniture, and bedsprings and bed frames. Do not apply to furniture surfaces or mattresses where people will be laying or sitting
- Infested bedding should not be treated, but should be removed, placed in sealed plastic bags, and taken for laundering and drying at high temperature.
APVMA Approval Number: 82820
Product name: SHIELDRITE CRAWLING INSECT FOAM
Product Label: click here
Product SDS: click here
This product must be used in accordance with the registered product label
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg