Cislin 25 is the new premium quality deltamethrin suspension concentrate that can be used with complete confidence inside and out.
Application rates and delivery
How to use
- Harmful if swallowed
- May cause skin sensitisation by skin contact
- Facial skin contact may cause temporary numbness
- Will irritate the eyes and skin, avoid contact
- When handling, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, a washable hat, elbow-length PVC gloves and face shield
- If product gets on skin, immediately wash with soap and water
- Before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water
- After each use, wash gloves, face shield and contaminated clothing
Rate of Application
- Cislin 25 should be diluted with water for hand or power sprayers.
- Calibrate sprayer prior to application. For internal spraying, use a flat fan nozzle, producing a fine spray pattern.
- For external spraying, use a medium to coarse flat-fan nozzle for evenly flat surfaces or a variable-cone/cone-jet for general situations.
- 7.5 - 15 mg active substance per m2 (equivalent to 50 ml diluted product/m2)
- Dilute 30-60 ml of concentrate in 5-10 L of water.
- This will cover 100m² of surface area, depending on porosity of surface treated.
- Apply at the first sign of an infestation.
- Refer to the label.
APVMA Approval Number: 62690
Product name: CISLIN 25 PROFESSIONAL INSECTICIDE
Product Label: click here
Product SDS: click here
This product must be used in accordance with the registered product label
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg