AS USED BY PROFESSIONALS - The No1 bedbug & dust mite Aerosol used by Professionals in Australia.
For the control of susceptible strains of bedbugs and other biting pests in hotels, motels, hospitals, nursing homes, offices, homes and other situations as specified.
Bedlam Aerosol is a residual aerosol spray specially designed to control bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas, and dust mites on contact
- Test the surface first
- Bedlam aerosol spray will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. To make sure a surface is water-safe, spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration.
- Check after spray has dried; if staining has not occurred, proceed to spray area to be treated.
Shake well before each use. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Spray only those garments, parts of bedding, including mattresses and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned. Allow sprayed articles
and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surface is dry.
Effective Bed Bug Application
For best results, in addition to treatment with Bedlam Insecticide, pest control professionals should include additional tactics such as those listed below.
- Conduct a thorough inspection to locate the infestation
- Be certain to look in any harborages that offer the bed bug isolation and darkness, such as:
– Behind wall hangings, pictures and mirrors
– Behind electrical switch plates
– In electronics such as radios and alarm clocks
– Under rugs and floor coverings
– In all nooks and crannies of nightstands
– All parts of beds – headboards, footboards, mattress, box springs, frame
- Remove and wash all bedding. Allow surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding.
- Reduce and remove clutter from the room
- Dispose of infested items that can be discarded
- Encase or bag articles that may be infested, but will not be laundered or discarded
- Remove bedding, clothing and other items that may be laundered or dry cleaned
- Wash and dry on “high heat” dryer setting to achieve a temperature of 185°
- Shake Bedlam aerosol spray well before each use.
- Remove protective cap.
- Aim spray opening away from person and push button to spray.
- Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying.
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry
APVMA (Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) Approval Number: 64048
This product must be used in accordance with the label
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg