Starycide an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) is used for the control of Flea larvae, immature cockroaches and silverfish.
Application rates and delivery
How to use
- Use elbow-length PVC gloves while handling
Rate of Application
- Starycide should be diluted with water for hand or power sprayers.
- Calibrate sprayer prior to application. For internal spraying, use a flat fan nozzle, producing a fine spray pattern.
- For external spraying, use a medium to coarse flat-fan nozzle for evenly flat surfaces or a variable-cone/cone-jet for general situations
- 5 ml - 20 ml /L water
- 100ml of diluted product /m2
- Starycide is a slow acting insect growth regulator which has its greatest effect on early juvenile stages of a pest’s lifecycle.
- Apply to an identified breeding ground. Best used in conjunction with a synthetic pyrethroid when fast action is required
APVMA Approval Number: 61251
Product name: STARYCIDE INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR
Product Label: click here
Product SDS: click here
This product must be used in accordance with the registered product label
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia. Note that there are restrictions on some products.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg